Monday, September 28, 2009

Leaves & Life Changes

So it's that time of year, the cooler air is blowing in, the leaves will shortly start falling. I LOVE this season. Hubby and I celebrated one year of wedded bliss this weekend, hooray!

We decided to stay in our apartment for another year and look for houses down the road. Another big change, I've given my notice at my job. A wonderful cause, an awesome experience and I know something fantastic is waiting in the wings. So I've entered the intimidating world of job hunting again. It's very likely that I'll do some consulting for the time being, so if you have questions or opportunities, please comment below and let me know.

Fall cleaning will likely follow my new availability and I'll be happily sharing posting duties with the hubby. As you may have noticed, he's joined the ranks! We figured that one site can suffice for our general life updates, random ramblings and updates on our always fabulous pup (who is nine months old now!!).

I'm thrilled to report that football season is in full swing, chili will be cooking and apple cider will be plentiful! Happy fall - enjoy the cooler weather!

No comments:

Post a Comment